Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sony has won the E3 for a very simple fact – Akihabara Blues

the most grueling and time of the most beautiful all year week is completed. I think I can tattoo the logo of E3 in dark circles, because I have an outstanding debt with my pillow. Now all we’ve covered here or there the E3 2016 we have gone fingerprints think it is necessary to draw conclusions about the fair this year.

Xbox One S

It is clear that it will not go down in history as the E3 of the best conferences, but I think that Microsoft and Sony did their homework I think was precipitated show Project Scorpio;.. teach Xbox one S at the beginning of the presentation was a success because that console are only advantages for the current enthusiast Xbox brand, however Sony it still did better not to have pulled out of the hat one God of War that excited by the way of reinventing himself or Horizon: Zero Dawn makes Guerilla someone unrecognizable, but because it is the newest IP shown in.

event it gave me sad to see that at the conference in Bethesda whose back catalog loco- I had only sequels and more sequels. Numbers behind the names. in total, this E3 us he has left with 16 new intellectual properties , of which 7 are from Sony that’s enough for me to consider it as the winner in the strict sense of the word.; they have made the present generation, the ‘Remastered’, the promises, makes more sense. And eye, me Dead Rising 4 and Forza Horizon 3 have me in love; in fact some of the new proposals of the Nipponese not call me much attention, but it was necessary to create new IP, futuribles sagas for the future. I do not want a XV’s Assassin, maybe try again then missing as was done at the time with the transition between Prince of Persia and the aforementioned saga of Ubisoft. STEEP is a blast.

& lt; 3

& lt; 3

me what most excited me about this E3 are the new IP , though not know for sure why, because one of the usual is what I was excited more.

Source

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment