Thursday, October 13, 2016

PlayStation VR: why in the end I’m going to wait to buy it? – Akihabara Blues

a few days Ago I told my decision to go head-to-for PlayStation VR, the device of virtual reality of Sony for PS4 but, however, in the last few days I have changed my decision. Why?

PlayStation VR

Basically, I have decided to reflect, and do not purchase the helmet, at least launch, after reading numerous criticisms of the hull if, but of their games, duration too limited and, yet, with very few mechanical interesting to playable level.

I, particularly, I can’t afford to right now spend about 50 euros for an experience of just one hour. It seems to Me an outrageous price, for a lot of novelty of product that is. Since then, I think that eventually I will end up buying the helmet, but not so soon, but within a few months, along with the release of Resident Evil 7, the game that I think that, for the moment, justifies the expenditure of money by this new technology, the rest, from what I have read, still not worth the trouble.

Here I leave you with a video in which I commented, with more detail, my reasons for this decision, keeping the money to roll it into a PS4 Pro:

You guys, what are you going to do finally? What will fall today or are you hoping to increase the catalog?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment